A collection of curriculum based Water resources from Transform Our World looking at issues from local and international perspectives, including flooding, water cleaning and sustainable water gardening
- Our Water Matters – a short animated film showing the water cycle in Brighton & Hove, and the role of the chalk aquifer
- Our Water Matters – a minecraft view of the water in the Brighton & Lewes Downs Biosphere (The Living Coast)
- Southern Water education resources – curriculum linked water activities, ideas for water reduction campaigns + assembly templates
- Water Explorer – resources from Global Action Plan to inspire and equip students aged 8 – 14 all over the world to take powerful action to save water.
- Enjoying The Living Coast – short film showing local schools exploring our local water cycle from The Downs to the sea: Pupils from Goldstone Primary, Middle Street Primary and Fairlight Primary explore the importance of water in our local environment.
- Maths Tarsia – a maths measurement activity giving insight into the water cycle in Brighton & Hove. This Water Tarsia (pdf) is designed for upper KS2 pupils, to support maths work on measurement (volume) while developing an insight into the water cycle of the Brighton & Hove / South Downs area. Use the link below to download: