- Ashden Less CO2 – a programme that engages pupils and the wider school community to reduce their energy usage and bring down bills
- The Pod – web based resources for teachers + students with curriculum links, lesson plans, practical activities and campaigns
- Power for the World – creative task to get students (7-14yo) thinking about access to energy around the world and the role of renewable energy in solving these issues
- BHee Pupil led energy reduction campaigns –These resources will help your Eco Committee to run a high-profile energy efficiency campaign, helping staff and pupils to save energy – and money – for your school.
Use the links below to download:
- Switch Off Fortnight (Annual event in November) Activities and resources for schools from Wastebuster / EDF Energy
- Earth Hour (Annual event in March) Activity Pack and resources for schools from WWF