Eco Schools programme
- Details on the awards and support from Keep Britain Tidy: Eco-Schools programme
BHee primary Environmental Review documents
Carrying out an Environmental Review is a great way to draw pupils’ attention to the ‘eco’ strengths of the school and get them discussing how pupils and staff can work together to become more environmentally friendly. A yearly Environmental Review is important for schools working for an Eco-Schools award.
The BHee Environmental Review documents have been designed with the help of local teachers to be accessible to primary pupils. Use the links below to download:
- BHee Environmental Review – teachers’ notes (pdf)
- BHee Environmental Review – pupil questionnaire (pdf)
- BHee Environmental Review – adult questionnaire (pdf)
Eco-Committee application forms and certificates
These downloads will help you set up an Eco Committee, and reward them for their hard work at the end of the term or year.
- Forming an eco committee – notes for teachers
- Eco Committee certificate – secondary
Talking about Eco-Schools
A short film with pupils talking about their Eco-School work and getting their green flag:
The BHee Eco Mystery Tour 2016
The BHee Eco-Mystery tour – short film sharing examples of good practice between local schools – transfer from video section of existing resources: